Database Developer and Administrative Assistant
This employment position requires an excellent command of English language communication as it deals with Australian businesses and English speaking markets.
Duties: (Other duties may be assigned.)
· Input data for businesses and organisations, including company, web and email addresses to build databases.
· Research, develop and update databases.
· Manage installation, monitor and maintain databases.
· Extract information and export data to other software applications as required.
· Ensure all operational requirements can be performed and executed when databases are complete.
· Troubleshoot and resolve database problems.
· Produce letters and other business correspondence.
· Complete general administrative tasks.
· Female and well presented.
· Non Smoker.
· Excellent in all forms of English communication are mandatory.
· Working experience/knowledge in publishing/automotive markets is an advantage.
· Experienced in administration tasks.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· High level of typing accuracy and speed.
· Proficient in Internet research/navigation and Microsoft Office.
· Clear and excellent telephone manner.
· Ability to work independently.
· Have own transport
· Work location Malang.
Please take note, the interview will be conducted in English. Interested candidates please send a cover letter and your resume in English including expected salary and a recent photograph to e-mail: email@example.com